Free shipping is currently offered on orders $140 or more. Once shipped, please allow up to 7-10 business days for your order to be delivered when standard ground or postal shipping option is chosen. Delivery times will vary depending on weather and location. If you wish to receive your order sooner, you can upgrade freight by choosing from the variety of shipping options we offer. For orders shipping free of charge we will choose from all of our subscribed services available in your area.
For customers with B2B wholesale default pricing, free shipping will be based on what discount group you are in. Please contact us for those price brackets to see at what level your free shipping occurs.
Domestic shipping can either be via UPS, FedEx, or US Postal Service (USPS). Orders going to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other US territories can only be shipped via USPS. The shipping charge is automatically calculated upon checkout and is dependent on the weight of the items, your shipping address, and how soon you need it.
We ship internationally via FedEx International Economy or Priority, or USPS-EMS. It can take up to 10 days to process and ship international orders.
Tracking numbers will be automatically sent to your email. Make sure to check your spam file for our emails.
99% of orders ship complete within 1-3 days. If there is an issue with your order, you will be informed via phone or email of the expected availability date. We can ship a partial shipment if need be. For partial shipments, backordered items ship free of freight charges when they become available.
Most tracking numbers update within 24 hours, however US Postal can take up to 3 days to update in their system. Once an order leaves our warehouse, we do not have control over it. For any issues with shipping such as an order getting lost, please contact us so we can file a claim on your behalf.
- Log in to your ANPlumbing.com account or go directly to the following websites:
- UPS: http://www.ups.com or Call 1-800-PICK-UPS.
- FedEx: http://www.fedex.com or Call 1-800-Go-FedEx.
- USPS: http://www.usps.com or 1-800-ASK-USPS®
All Orders that are received weekdays before 11:30 am Pacific Time (2:30 pm Eastern Time) will ship as follows:
- GROUND & ALL US Postal Service Shipping orders will usually ship within 1-4 business days. We do not process shipments on weekends.
- Domestic orders with Express Shipping (UPS NEXT DAY, & 2nd DAY AIR, or FedEx Overnight and FedEx 2-day) will ship same day unless otherwise notified by email or phone. If you selected 2-day shipping on a Thursday or overnight shipping on a Friday, the order will usually get delivered on the next business day. If you wish to choose Saturday delivery, please put a note on special instructions. There will be an additional charge for this option which will depend on your shipping address. This option may not be available to some addresses.
- US Postal Service is usually the cheapest option, however there is no guarantee with delivery timing. Please note that US Postal Service shipping option is not the same as UPS 2nd day air or FedEx 2-day shipping.
- Due to current domestic and global conditions, no timing guarantees are being offered by any of our freight services.